Do you provide residential moorings?

Many marinas, ourselves included, do not offer residential moorings. This is often due to the planning restrictions of the site rather than the marina operator. If you take out a residential mooring it is usual that you will be liable to pay council tax as well as an Environment Agency tariff. Marinas that provide residential mooring on the Great Ouse are; Priory Marina (01234 351931), Hartford Marina (01480 454677) and Upware Marina (01353 721930).