What is a small ships register?

This service is available for owners of craft under 24 meters who intend to cruise in European waters. It’s essentially a document to prove nationality of the vessel, like a passport, nut not ownership. This service is not available for craft owned by companies. This service is provided by the Marine and Coastguard Agency and can be applied for online, https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/maritime-and-coastguard-agency